AOC Scenario Development Personnel
Hurlburt Field - Florida
The Hoplite Group is seeking Scenario Development personnel with in-depth knowledge of Joint Air, Space and Cyber Operations, Air Component, and Joint Planning Processes to support government-led maintenance and execution of all 505 TTG formal courses. Additionally, support 505 CCW operational-level training events (as required) and the 505 CCW/Advance Programs (AP) Air Component Special Technical Operations Planners Course (ACSTOPC). In addition to the courses addressed above, the following 505 TRS Formal Training Unit (FTU) courses currently require support: AOC Initial Qualification Training (IQT) Network Administrator Course, AOC IQT Systems Administrator Course, AOC Fundamentals Course, Joint Air Operations Command and Control Course, AOC IQT Air Mobility Division Course, AOC IQT Airspace Course, AOC IQT Combat Operations Division Course, AOC IQT Communications Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans Division Course, AOC IQT Integrated Air and Missile Defense Course, AOC IQT Interface Control Operator Course, AOC IQT Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Operator Course, AOC IQT Personnel Recovery Coordination Cell Course, AOC IQT Strategy Division Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans/Operations Technician Course.
Scenario Development Personnel will create robust training scenarios (media products and planning documents) to support specific learning objectives for AFCHQ operational level planning. One of the Scenario Developers will support the 505th TRS in developing, synchronizing, and maintaining scenarios, produce the Master Scenario Event List (MSEL), event scheduling utilizing Part Task Trainer (PTT). Scenario Developer personnel should understand the processes and systems used for developing and publishing the following products: CONOPS, SPINS, OPORDs, OPLANs, JAOPS, AODs, Plan Annexes/Appendices, ACPs, ATO, ACOs, FrOB, Tactical guidance/directives, FRAGOs, and RSTAs. Scenario development personnel shall attend squadron instructor academics and continuation training events, as available. Scenario Development Personnel may be tasked to accomplish squadron taskers; build/deliver briefings; draft papers; conduct analysis; attend conferences and other unit-directed activities; participate in TTP updates or rewrites; provide exercise support; and participate in continuation training. Prioritization of effort between these activities and course execution/maintenance responsibilities will be at the discretion of the Government.
· Proficient with multimedia operations, Microsoft Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
· 10 years of DoD military experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelors degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college
· Scenario Development Personnel must be eligible to travel to attend training, site visits and other appropriate meetings/conferences CONUS/OCONUS requiring a valid passport.
· Telework will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Unit’s SOPs
· Normal duty hours are 0730-1630, M-F. Duties may be adjusted to meet mission requirements, which could be outside the normal workweek and require extended shifts/and or weekend work.