AF Forces Staff Instructor SME
Hurlburt Field - Florida
The Hoplite Group is seeking full time highly experienced instructors with subject matter expertise in Air Force Forces (AFFOR), A4 and A5 Directorate. The instructors will instruct or support instruction on government led and/or contractor led maintenance and execution of 505 TTG courses and 705 TRS course management/support to the Air Component Senior Leader Course (ACSLC), Combined Senior Staff Course (CSCC), and Lead Wing Command and Control Course (LWC2C) as well as general instructor support to the following courses and training events: Command and Control Warrior Advanced Course (C2WAC), Air Force Forces (AFFOR) Intermediate Staff Course (AISC), Senior Officer Just-in-time Air Component Training (SJAT), and other courses supporting multi-domain planning and supporting select portions of Air University’s (AU’s) Combined Force Air Component Commander (CFACC) Course, Air Mobility Command’s (AMC’s) Director of Mobility Forces (DIRMOBFOR) Course, and other Air Combat Command (ACC) and 505 CCW C2 operational-level and wing-level training events/courses.
Instructors will be expected to prepare classrooms for instruction, operate training equipment, issue student courseware, observe student planning exercises and provide verbal and written feedback on student performance, update course material as needed, develop, review, and respond to end of course critiques and develop, execute evaluation plan used to determine academic instruction effectiveness based on feedback. Develop continuity folders, reference material, audiovisual library, films, Training Plans, Training Task Lists, Syllabi of Instruction, Instructor Grades, Student Guides, media and other courseware as required. May be required to assist in squadron taskers, such as briefings, draft papers, conduct analysis, attend conferences, and exercise support.
· Proficient with multimedia operations, Microsoft Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
· 10 years of DoD military experience in air component (A4, A5, AFFOR etc.)
· At least 1 year of previous course management software instruction
· Attend and complete 705th TRS instructor certification training
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
· Active TS/SCI clearance.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college
· Instruction of courses can either be located at Hurlburt Field or at off-site locations (CONUS & OCONUS) requiring a valid passport.
· Telework will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Unit’s SOPs
· Normal duty hours are 0730-1630, M-F. Duties may be adjusted to meet mission requirements, which could be outside the normal workweek and require extended shifts/and or weekend work.