DoD Gov Contracts Program Admin Support
Destin or Tampa - Florida (Remote support)
START : Immediate Start
LOCATION : Destin or Tampa - Florida (Possibility of Remote Support)
The Hoplite Group, a growing veteran-owned small business, is seeking a Program/Admin Specialist to support our Defense U.S. Government customers and DoD programs, responsible for administrative and operational support. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a get things done mindset, energetic and ready to seize an opportunity for growth potential, as this position also includes helping the BD team with lead generation, proposal writing and setting up new programs. While this is a mid-level position, the successful candidate for this position should have a skill set which would allow them to progress to more senior management roles as they gain more experience.
Ideally located in the Tampa to work remotely, or in the Panhandle/Destin area to work from Hoplite Group's headquarters.
- Maintain ongoing day to day interaction as needed with corporate management, subcontractors, prime customers, and employees or consultants on contracts regarding administrative issues, operational matters, billing questions, contractors’ hours, project reports, invoicing etc.
- Administers oversight of FTEs positions and engages with strategic partners and prime/sub-contractor management.
- Prepares monthly invoices, including payroll reports, and organizing invoice supporting documentation for the Finance Department.
- Manages requests and updates for contractual requirements and insurance, including DBA.
- Submits contract data items such as periodic progress/performance reports, or other contractually required documentation.
- Facilitates operations and support of staffing, recruitment, logistics, and mobilization of personnel - CONUS and OCONUS.
- Travel accommodations and reimbursement
- Helps with program recruitment and candidates' screening.
- Helps and supports the team BD team with lead generation tasks and proposal management.
- Acts as SPOT administrator.
QUALIFICATIONS & IDEAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business administration or management.
- At least three years of experience in government contracting admin/program management work.
- Ideally, experience/understanding of SOF environment
- Familiarity with the Fly America Act and international travel management
- Holds an active Secret Clearance with Department of Defense. Desired but not required at the start of the position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and Google suite.
- Able to produce clear and concise communications.
- Extremely well organized and a get things done attitude.