Subject Matter Expert (SME) for C2 of Joint Communications Capabilities and Forces
LOCATION : Ukraine
SECURITY CLEARANCE : None
START : One-week iterations; with several trips within the next year; initial trip starting on 4 November 2019
- Searching for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for upcoming C2 workshops in the Ukraine.
- This SME should be familiar with issues relating to the C2 of joint communications capabilities and forces.
- The SME should be very familiar with both national and NATO doctrinal publications on communications in a joint context, including JP 6-0, Joint Communications Systems, JP 6-01, Joint Electronic Spectrum Management Operations, and AJP-6 Allied Joint Doctrine for Communications and Information System.
- Additionally, this individual should be familiar with C2 issues relating to cyber (primarily cyber defense) issues.
- Specifically, looking for an Army communications officer with experience on a joint/defense staff (Joint Staff or combatant command or Defense Information Systems Agency) as well, if possible, at the operational level. NATO experience a plus.
NEED MORE DETAILS? CONTACT US
or visit our Linked In news channel.