(News, Media or Geo-political Research fields)
Erbil - IRAQ
START : Immediate Start
CITIZENSHIP & LOCATION : Must be Iraqi citizen. Position is in Erbil
LANGUAGE: Arabic language: Native or Fluent - English language: Good speaking/writing skills. Must be able to understand tasking, analyze concepts, and provide feedback in English.
SALARY PACKAGE: Between 1600 - 1800 USD depending on experience
LOCATION: FULL TIME position based in Erbil – Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
We are looking for a driven individual, responsible for tasking a team of field survey enumerators, in line with priorities and operating procedures, according to specific project requirements. If you are an experienced leader, have an appetite for news and geo-political research and with a strong experience in conducting population surveys and focus groups, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for operational tasking of team of field survey enumerators on a daily basis.
- Designs, coordinates, and implements focus groups and population survey assignments on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the delivery schedule and accountable for deadlines for the above assignments.
- Develops supporting training strategies, materials and training.
- Coordinates daily and weekly report outputs.
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity.
- Monitoring of the reporting, quality of information, and evaluation of actions/changes required for improvement.
- Provides advice and recommendations to country management team in the development, implementation for the analysis team.
Arabic language: Native or Fluent
Must be Iraqi citizen. Position is in Erbil.
English language: Good speaking/writing skills. Must be able to understand tasking, analyze concepts, and provide feedback in English.
Bachelor’s degree in operations management.
3+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position, management, and leadership, in news, media or geo-political fields.
Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
Ability to design, coordinate, and implement focus groups research & population surveys.
Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Standard full-time job needs and requires on a daily basis: a solid 8 hours of work spread over a window of 12 hours of media coverage & availability.
SALARY PACKAGE: Between 1600 - 1800 USD depending on experience.
NEED MORE DETAILS? CONTACT US
or visit our Linked In news channel.