Training Specialist I / Assessment Monitoring and Evaluation (AM&E) of Security Cooperation (SC) Programs
LOCATION : Flexible locations with CONUS and OCONUS travel expected.
SECURITY CLEARANCE : A current, active, Secret level clearance.
START : Contingent upon award.
The Training Specialist I will contribute to developing course material and deliver training to the security cooperation workforce through online training platforms and on-site training courses.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience as an adult learning instructor working on DoD or DoS AM&E training programs
- Demonstrable Train the Trainer experience;
- Flexibility and ability to travel; experience working or living overseas preferred;
- Expertise in adult learning theory and practice, instructional techniques, and lesson planning;
- Knowledge of learning styles, participatory methods, instructional design, whole systems design, e-learning, blended learning, and related topics;
- Significant experience in training and facilitation as well as needs analysis and training course evaluation methodologies;
- Experience with e-learning tools, job aids/performance support tools, online platforms, and other learning products.
NEED MORE DETAILS? CONTACT US
or visit our Linked In news channel.