Senior Program Analyst
Various U.S. based Locations
AVAILABLE LOCATIONS :
- U.S. Army Service Headquarters (NCR)
- U.S. Air Force Service Headquarters (NCR)
- Headquarters INDOPACOM (Honolulu)
SECURITY CLEARANCE : A current, active, Secret level clearance.
START : Contingent upon award.
Serves as an advisor in the development and implementation of security cooperation programs and activities. Works across the Department of Defense, with key interagency partners, the broader security cooperation community, stakeholders, and interest groups. Advises and participates in assessment, monitoring, and evaluation of security cooperation programs. Supports assigned headquarters in developing, supporting, and advancing security cooperation programs, activities, and initiatives; also, provides interagency coordination in the field. Keeps abreast of new policies, procedures, regulations, directives, and recommends changes.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of ten (10) years-experience developing and implementing security cooperation policies, procedures, and programs;
- Subject matter expertise in the following functional areas: Assessment and monitoring of key security cooperation functions strategy/policy, defense institution building/institutional capacity building, logistics, human resource management, resource management, and protection of civilians/civil sector/human rights/etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring and data collection.
NEED MORE DETAILS? CONTACT US
or visit our Linked In news channel.