Various U.S. based Locations
AVAILABLE LOCATIONS :
- Headquarters SOUTHCOM (Miami)
- Headquarters SOCSOUTH (Homestead, FL)
- Headquarters INDOPACOM (Honolulu)
- Headquarters SOCPAC (Honolulu)
- Headquarters SOCNORTH (Colorado Springs)
SECURITY CLEARANCE : A current, active, Secret level clearance.
START : Contingent upon award.
Assists Senior Program analyst in the development and implementation of security cooperation programs. Works across the Department of Defense, with key interagency and State partners, the broader security cooperation community, stakeholders, and interest groups. Participates with client in developing, supporting, and advancing security cooperation programs, activities, and initiatives. Supports program management, planning, logistics and administrative requirements, and interagency coordination in the field. Keeps abreast of new policies, procedures, regulations, and directives affecting security cooperation activities.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of five (5) years-experience with security cooperation programs and procedures.
- Personnel should have subject matter expertise in the following functional areas: assessments and monitoring of key security cooperation functions such as strategy/policy, defense institution building/institutional capacity building, logistics, human resource management, resource management, and protection of civilians/civil sector/human rights/etc.
NEED MORE DETAILS? CONTACT US
or visit our Linked In news channel.