New Business & Capture Lead
FLORIDA - Destin
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Preferred but not required
START : ASAP
The Hoplite Group is currently recruiting for an ambitious New Business & Capture Lead with a proven track record in generating new business within both commercial and governmental contracts environments, a driven individual looking for a highly rewarding challenge. You’ll be working closely with the CEO and Marketing Director and leading the whole sales cycle of the bid from its lead generation throughout capture, proposal writing, and post-award debriefing.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Proven Business Development Experience.
- Strong familiarity and proven relationships within the government contracting space.
- Strong knowledge of the DOD System acquisition process and government contracting landscape.
- Responsible for lead generation, capture and proposal management.
- Accountable for winning assigned opportunities including recompetes.
- Develops capture strategy, identifies and assesses government requirements and capture plans, determines team resources and cost requirements.
- With the team, create gap analysis across the full Statement of Work (SOW), identifies teaming and partners to fill those gaps; responsible for teaming agreements.
- Interacts with partner capture and project management teams, maintains close relations with strategic partners,
- Selects partners based on past performance recommendations: Performs competitive assessments, identifies/collaborates/secures teaming partners, and develops cradle to grave plan for submission of proposals.
- Interacts effectively with cross-functional entities (i.e. HR, contracts, finance, business development, and operations) to develop winning solutions/pricing plans. Coordinates the cost/expenditure of company resources and partnerships with executive team.
- Destin Area – North West Florida
- Full Time Position
- Working conditions as normal for an office environment.
- Also requires periods of non-traditional hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary
- Out-of-the-box thinking approach
- Detail oriented and organized and able to work within a fast-paced office environment
- Motivated and driven to succeed
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
NEED MORE DETAILS? CONTACT US
or visit our Linked In news channel.