BD & Capture Manager
Tampa - Florida
START : Immediate Start
LOCATION : Tampa - Florida
The Hoplite Group is currently recruiting for an ambitious Capture Manager with a proven track record in generating new business with U.S. Government contracts/DoD contracting environment for services and/or staffing contracts. The ideal candidate has SOCOM experience and is a driven individual looking for a highly rewarding challenge. You’ll be working closely with the CEO and leading the whole sales cycle of the bid from its lead generation throughout capture, proposal writing, and post-award debriefing. Eligible for Remote Work.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for lead generation, capture and proposal management.
- Accountable for winning assigned opportunities including recompetes.
- Develops capture strategy, identifies and assesses government requirements and capture plans, determines team resources and cost requirements.
- With the team, create gap analysis across the full Statement of Work (SOW), identifies teaming and partners to fill those gaps; responsible for teaming agreements.
- Interacts with partner capture and project management teams, maintains close relations with strategic partners,
- Selects partners based on past performance recommendations: Performs competitive assessments, identifies/collaborates/secures teaming partners, and develops cradle to grave plan for submission of proposals.
- Interacts effectively with cross-functional entities (i.e. HR, contracts, finance, business development, and operations) to develop winning solutions/pricing plans. Coordinates the cost/expenditure of company resources and partnerships with executive team.
QUALIFICATIONS / IDEAL BACKGROUND
- Proven Business Development Experience.
- Strong familiarity and proven relationships within the government contracting space.
- Strong knowledge of the DOD System acquisition process and government contracting landscape.
- SOCOM contract pursuits experience preferred
- Out-of-the-box thinking approach
- Detail oriented and organized and able to work within a fast-paced office environment