Director Administration & Finance
FLORIDA - Hurlburt/Eglin/Duke AFBs area
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Secret
START : Immediately
- Maintains database of company policies and tracks adherence of company compliance with directives. This includes but is not limited to developing documents, spreadsheets, checklists, standard operating procedures, as appropriate.
- Assists Operations Management with reports to contractors/prime vendors.
- Prepares invoices and submits/tracks invoices to clients. Ensures proper record keeping.
- Maintains basic accounting and record keeping of company legers. Prepares quarterly (and annual) reports to principal accounting.
Issues payroll to staff of 12 and makes wire transfers in support of U.S. government contracts.
- Participates in weekly ops/admin meetings.
- Additional duty: Facility Security Officer.
- Bachelor of Arts degree; preferably, in business administration and finance management. If degree is not in these fields, work experience with administration and financial management is a must.
- At least, five years of experience in the U.S. military.
- Able to produce clear and concise communications.
- Holds an active Secret Clearance with Department of Defense.
- Lives in vicinity of the Hurlburt/Eglin/Duke AFBs area. Office currently in Mary Esther, likely moving to Destin.
HOURS REQUIRED PER MONTH & COMPENSATION
This is a full-time position. As we increase our business, the scope and pay will increase. Compensation is commensurate with background but pay is in the range of $42,000-48,000. The position does not offer benefits.
NEED MORE DETAILS? CONTACT US
or visit our Linked In news channel.