AOCIQT Systems Engineer & Administrator
Hurlburt Field - Florida
The Hoplite Group is seeking AOCIQT Systems Engineer/Administrator to support government-led maintenance and execution of all 505 TTG formal courses. Additionally, support 505 CCW operational-level training events (as required) and the 505 CCW/Advance Programs (AP) Air Component Special Technical Operations Planners Course (ACSTOPC). In addition to the courses addressed above, the following 505 TRS Formal Training Unit (FTU) courses currently require support: AOC Initial Qualification Training (IQT) Network Administrator Course, AOC IQT Systems Administrator Course, AOC Fundamentals Course, Joint Air Operations Command and Control Course, AOC IQT Air Mobility Division Course, AOC IQT Airspace Course, AOC IQT Combat Operations Division Course, AOC IQT Communications Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans Division Course, AOC IQT Integrated Air and Missile Defense Course, AOC IQT Interface Control Operator Course, AOC IQT Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Operator Course, AOC IQT Personnel Recovery Coordination Cell Course, AOC IQT Strategy Division Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans/Operations Technician Course.
Systems Engineer/Administrator will upgrade, integrate, install, configure, test, maintain, dismantle and turn in data and video communication networks – both hardware and software. Maintain and provide situational awareness for all systems, servers, workstations, peripherals, communication devices, and software as well as properly configured for on-line network operations and are available to customers. Engineers will perform the responsibilities delegated by the AOC System Manager to optimize performance and quality of service. Assign and maintain user IDs and passwords, administer user privileges on the system. Perform routine system maintenance. Work with the FTU Help Desk to implement network security policies/procedures. Implement software patches/security fixes required by the AOC System Manager, Information System Security Manager (ISSM), and/or program management office. Ensuring and maintaining a 98% uptime and AOC systems are available 2-days prior to course execution or as directed. System Engineer/Administrator must comply with polices IAW AFI 17-100.
· CompTIA Security Plus certificate or equivalent
· Must have experience with IT concepts, practices, and procedures as certified IAW DoD 8570.01-M IAT II and industry standards.
· Understand interconnectivity of wireless, fiber optics, coaxial and copper broadband and baseband.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelors degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college
· Telework will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Unit’s SOPs
· Normal duty hours are 0730-1630, M-F. Duties may be adjusted to meet mission requirements, which could be outside the normal workweek and require extended shifts/and or weekend work.