AOCIQT Network Engineer & Administrator
Hurlburt Field - Florida
The Hoplite Group is seeking AOCIQT Network Engineer/Administrator to support government-led maintenance and execution of all 505 TTG formal courses. Additionally, support 505 CCW operational-level training events (as required) and the 505 CCW/Advance Programs (AP) Air Component Special Technical Operations Planners Course (ACSTOPC). In addition to the courses addressed above, the following 505 TRS Formal Training Unit (FTU) courses currently require support: AOC Initial Qualification Training (IQT) Network Administrator Course, AOC IQT Systems Administrator Course, AOC Fundamentals Course, Joint Air Operations Command and Control Course, AOC IQT Air Mobility Division Course, AOC IQT Airspace Course, AOC IQT Combat Operations Division Course, AOC IQT Communications Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans Division Course, AOC IQT Integrated Air and Missile Defense Course, AOC IQT Interface Control Operator Course, AOC IQT Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Operator Course, AOC IQT Personnel Recovery Coordination Cell Course, AOC IQT Strategy Division Course, AOC IQT Combat Plans/Operations Technician Course.
Network Engineers/Administrators will upgrade, integrate, install, configure, test, maintain, dismantle and turn in data/video communication networks – both hardware and software. Operate, maintain, and configure routers, switches, voice systems, VoIP/Video bridges, ITNs, comm racks and closet wiring. Engineers will maintain network encryption devices intended to apply encryption internal to the base campus – i.e., TACLANE’s providing local SIPRNET, and JWICS connectivity. Engineers will perform internal campus network fault notification and management, DNS/DHCP IP administration; install and administration on base campus wireless network devices. Implement network management planning, active network monitoring, Install and administer on base network infrastructure, router/switch preventive maintenance inspections to include IOS upgrades. As well as
responsibilities delegated by the AOC System Manager to optimize performance and quality of service to ensure and maintain a 98% uptime and network is available 2-days prior to course execution or as directed.
· CompTIA Security Plus certificate or equivalent
· Must have experience with IT concepts, practices, and procedures as certified IAW DoD 8570.01-M IAT II and industry standards.
· Understand interconnectivity of wireless, fiber optics, coaxial and copper broadband and baseband.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelors degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college
· Telework will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Unit’s SOPs
· Normal duty hours are 0730-1630, M-F. Duties may be adjusted to meet mission requirements, which could be outside the normal workweek and require extended shifts/and or weekend work.